Sunday, March 28, 2010

First day of the rest of my life...

Hi there guys , while i was sitting on my chair today , i thought what the hell , why shouldn't i make a blog to let friends know how i've been doing lately and maybe teach some of you a thing or two about programming :P . Ok some of you might be wondering what have i been doing lately? :P Quite simple , after a long time spent as admin/bug fixer on different open source projects i decided it was about time to start my own projects as a developer of course :D . So here goes nothing :

1) First of all i am developing with the help of a good friend of mine an Java application that is supposed to send and receive data to and from some wireless sensors and wireless nodes and do that whilst using the WiFi communication protocol. I find this quite neat to be honest :D
2)And my second great project is one that involves me participating in a competition called iTChallenge , where i have to make a student web portal in about 2 months and we have to make as cool and functional as we can...not to forget the design of course , because that's what web design stands for actually :))


No comments:

Post a Comment